Covid-19 : Due to Covid-19 we will runing online classes in YouTube channel.
હોસ્ટેલ ની પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા સરકાર શ્રી ની ગાઈડલાઈન પ્રમાણે શરૂ કરવા માં આવશે.
Hazardous Material Release Procedure
Posted: Aug 28, 2017 1:37 PM | Updated: Aug 27, 2017 6:00 PM
Hazardous material leak
If there is a hazardous material release – whether chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear – in a NAIT building
- Immediately vacate the area
- Call 911 if there is an immediate threat to life or safety (if calling from a NAIT phone, Protective Services will automatically be notified)
- Call NAIT Protective Services at 780.471.7477
- Follow specific instructions from NAIT Protective Services and first responders
- If you are off campus or away from the affected area, do not attempt to go to the affected area until emergency services gives the ‘All Clear’
In the event of a hazardous material leak near a NAIT campus, you may be instructed to take shelter indoors.
Call for help during an emergency
If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
(If you call 911 from a landline on a NAIT campus, Protective Services will automatically be alerted.)
In a non-urgent or non-life-threatening situation, contact Protective Services.
When in doubt, call 911.
Protective Services can send timely emergency notifications through NAIT Alert using
- The NAIT Alert mobile app (be sure to enable push notifications)
- Email (to NAIT staff email accounts)
- NAIT Twitter and, in select instances, Facebook
- NAIT’s emergency website: nait.ca/emergency (alerts may also appear on nait.ca, staff intranet and MyNAIT Portal directing you to this website)
- Desktop alerts on NAIT computers
- Digital signage on NAIT campuses
- Automated voice calls (to select users)