Covid-19 : Due to Covid-19 we will runing online classes in YouTube channel.
હોસ્ટેલ ની પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા સરકાર શ્રી ની ગાઈડલાઈન પ્રમાણે શરૂ કરવા માં આવશે.
Posted: Aug 28, 2017 1:37 PM | Updated: Aug 27, 2017 6:00 PM
If there is an imminent threat to life and safety on a NAIT campus, you may be instructed to lockdown.
Quickly determine the safest way to protect yourself.
- Go to the nearest room and turn off lights
- Close, lock and barricade the door
- Silence your mobile phone
- Sit or lay on the floor or crouch behind or under desks
- Do not answer the door
- Do not activate the fire alarm unless there is a fire
- If the fire alarm sounds, assess the situation and respond accordingly
- If there is smoke or fire, evacuate
- If there is no smoke or fire, stay in lockdown
- Stay quiet and hidden until emergency services gives the 'All Clear'
Our emergency wardens are an essential part of NAIT’s emergency response. Follow their directions, as they are knowledgeable and are trained to guide the NAIT community to safety.
Call for help during an emergency
If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
(If you call 911 from a landline on a NAIT campus, Protective Services will automatically be alerted.)
In a non-urgent or non-life-threatening situation, contact Protective Services.
When in doubt, call 911.
Protective Services can send timely emergency notifications through NAIT Alert using
- The NAIT Alert mobile app (be sure to enable push notifications)
- Email (to NAIT staff email accounts)
- NAIT Twitter and, in select instances, Facebook
- NAIT’s emergency website: nait.ca/emergency (alerts may also appear on nait.ca, staff intranet and MyNAIT Portal directing you to this website)
- Desktop alerts on NAIT computers
- Digital signage on NAIT campuses
- Automated voice calls (to select users)