Covid-19 : Due to Covid-19 we will runing online classes in YouTube channel.
હોસ્ટેલ ની પ્રવેશ પ્રક્રિયા સરકાર શ્રી ની ગાઈડલાઈન પ્રમાણે શરૂ કરવા માં આવશે.
Medical Emergency Procedure
Posted: Aug 28, 2017 1:37 PM | Updated: Aug 27, 2017 6:00 PM
In the event of a severe or life-threatening injury or illness on campus
- Observe the area and approach the injured person only if it is safe to do so (for example, there is no gas leak or fire)
- Call 911 and follow the directions provided (if calling from a NAIT phone, Protective Services will automatically be notified)
- Call NAIT Protective Services at 780.471.7477 (during regular business hours, Protective Services will notify Health Services)
- Do not move ill or injured person(s) unless it is essential for their safety
- Provide first aid
- Remain at the scene until emergency services arrives and provide additional information as required
Call for help during an emergency
If this is an emergency, call 911 immediately.
(If you call 911 from a landline on a NAIT campus, Protective Services will automatically be alerted.)
In a non-urgent or non-life-threatening situation, contact Protective Services.
When in doubt, call 911.
Protective Services can send timely emergency notifications through NAIT Alert using
- The NAIT Alert mobile app (be sure to enable push notifications)
- Email (to NAIT staff email accounts)
- NAIT Twitter and, in select instances, Facebook
- NAIT’s emergency website: nait.ca/emergency (alerts may also appear on nait.ca, staff intranet and MyNAIT Portal directing you to this website)
- Desktop alerts on NAIT computers
- Digital signage on NAIT campuses
- Automated voice calls (to select users)